Followers

About Me

I'm a 21-year-old journalist passionate about changing the world through the written word.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hey all you bloggers,

After 15 long hours (with some serious phone conversations, a lot of music, and a couple close calls [every roadtrip has them]), I am finally in Lexington, KY ... and in desperate need of a hot shower and a massage for some serious back and neck therapy. The hot shower will come tomorrow but the massage will have to wait until all this world traveling is over. ;)

I am eagerly anticipating my interview with Thoroughbred Times tomorrow. But for now I'm going to plunge into my King-size bed (the sheets look divine -- I am so obsessed with comfortable sheets -- sateen are my favorite!) and do a quick review for tomorrow's interview. 10 a.m. tomorrow will come soon enough!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design