Followers

About Me

I'm a 21-year-old journalist passionate about changing the world through the written word.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ugh...So much for exploring Lexington today. I'm stuck in my hotel room with a bout of crazy sickness. No idea what happened, but I started feeling sick right after the interview was over. By the time I reached the hotel, I didn't think I was going to make it up the elevator to the 4th floor to my room. Ugh...I hate being sick. It's not the usual sickness tho -- just achy muscles, queasy stomach, and an intense headache. My muscles hurt like crazy and no amount of pain reliever is helping. :/ bleh. But it's OK because I'm working on the editing test for this position at HF. I have a week to complete all the papers, but I'm going to try to finish them tonight...(got to be an overachiever in this job market!!)

OK, back to the editing test...and the Tylenol. I've got to make copies of the editing test at Staples before closing time.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design